Sunday, August 14, 2011

All things would come to an end

好的事情 最後一定結束..
All good things must come to an end~~ if this is applicable to bad things, then bad things eventually would come to an end too right?? :-D
What started out as a dull and one-heck-of-a-busy week, ended much better than I would have expected at the start of the week....
Mostly is due to my dad, he brought from China, five, FIVE!!!! football jerseys, for me.. would upload the pics soon :-) arsenal, man u, chelsea, and 2 liverpool jersey.. they are all kinda big for me.. 2XL and 3XL @.@ but I still appreciate 'em :-)
Then just yesterday, he bought a pair of basketball sneakers for me... what more can I ask??!! (again, would upload the pics soon)

Friday was a productive day, the day my dad brought home the jerseys, and also I got to chat with HER  quite a decent amount of duration. Felt like it was a long time ago since I texted with her. Of course I didnt tell her directly, can't afford to let her know I wanted her so badly right?? Still gotta hold some feelings back..

The only stain in this weekend is that, I thought of asking her to SKYPE yesterday nighte, but when I texted her in the afternoon, she was studying. I then went on to watch football matches (THE BPL is BAK!!!!!) 'till I forgot what time it was. By the time I realised it was too late, it was already heading into 12 midnight, so I abandoned the idea of texting her again. Today, she told me she was waiting for me to log on to skype, but she didn't tell me.. how would i know?? =.= Big opportunity lost!!!!!

Time to sign off now, getting late, and I'm texting with her RIGHT NOW!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment