Wednesday, August 10, 2011

another random day of the four months I have to endure!!!!!

I think I am the only one among my classmates who is SOOOOOOO free to write a blog right now~~ everybody is so busy with ASSIGNMENTS AND TESTS (I put blue because it makes me feel the monday blues every single day of the week >.<). Logged on to facebook just now and none of my classmates are logged on =.= But I still can't resist the urge to come here and write something..... something about her...

I didnt wish her good morning today, that's a start.... It's not accidental like my alarm didn't work or my sleeping instincts took over. I just did not do it!! Yea, big deal right?? Everybody would just get on with their life, she would just go to school like any other day, although I have to admit that I secretly hoped she wished me instead haha!!!! (DREAM ON~~~~ Mr!!!!!!)

Tomorrow is Thursday, the day that, ever since I got my timetable for this semester, I really look forward to every week. 'Cuz coincidentally she has her tuition today at 5 but gotta come to the centre an hour earlier cuz she was sitting someone else's car. Then the idea of accompanying her every week for that hour sprung to my mind, 'till now, I still don't know whether it was a good idea or not *confused*. 


At the moment, I really wanna text her and ask whether I could come tomorrow for the hour, but either for the fear of getting rejected (like last week) or for fear that I don't have time to finish my assignment, I don't have the balls (that's right people.. I, as a man, am saying I don't have the balls to do something) to reach for my phone. I am constantly thinking that she would brand me as a "fly", annoying and refusing to go away. Really, for the past week or so, I'm the one who keeps finding her and I'm the one who's constantly thinking of topics to get to her, instead of ideas for my assignments. Just now, it was raining, I text her to take care of herself and don't get caught by the rain, she replied "En en.. Kay ^^" kinda cold isn't it?? >.< Ahhh~~~ that's what you expect from a student trying to get good results from SPM I s'pose?? She got 95 for modern maths in one of those district trial paper, really happy for her :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment